If you are an iOS user then you must have used iTunes as there are uncountable songs available for your entertainment. Talking about music, the songs you buy from iTunes are generally saved in an AAC format by default. If you don’t about AAV Format then let me tell you that AAC format is an advanced audio format and it is the best for compressed audio output. The full form of AAC Is Advanced Audio Coding. This audio is kept in this format because it gives better sound quality, but The big disadvantage of the AAC format is that this format is incompatible with most audio players that are available in the music industry and also it occupies too much space.
Methods to Convert iTunes Songs into MP3 Format
If you want to listen to the song the songs that you have purchased from iTunes on other audio players or devices then you need to convert them into MP3 format. it is because MP3 is a widely used audio format and it is compatible with most audio players. After converting your songs to MP3 you can listen to your music anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
So this article is about how to convert iTunes songs into MP3 by using different devices. If you want to convert iTunes songs into MP3 then you should definitely read this article because after reading this article you don’t need to about this topic.
Way to Convert iTunes Songs to MP3 via Windows PC
Here I will guide you to Convert iTunes Songs to MP3 via Windows PC step by step. So read this post carefully to avoid any mistakes. Now follow the Given Steps:
1. Run the iTunes app on your Windows PC.
2. Navigate to “Edit” > “Preferences” > “General “> “Import settings.”
3. Now select “MP3 Encoder From the “Import Options” dropdown menu.
4. Here you can select the highest quality option From the “Setting” dropdown menu.
5. Click on “OK” to get back to your music library.
6. Now you have to choose the songs that you want to convert into MP3 format.
7. Navigate to “File,” then to “Convert,” and select “Create MP3 Version.”
After Converting Now you can play the converted song on multiple audio players and devices.
Way to Convert iTunes Songs to MP3 on a Mac
If you are a Mac user then you don’t need to download third-party programs because in Macs you get an inbuilt iTunes app into the platform you can get this app from its store which is free of cost and also you can convert iTunes songs to MP3 on a Mac.
1. On your Mac, Run iTunes. Remember that the program can take some time to open as it is quite intensive.
2. Now Navigate to “Music” from the menu bar.
3. Select “Preferences” from the menu and select “General and then “File.”
4. On the “Import Using” setting, you will see a dropdown menu. Proceed and change into “MP3 Encoder.”
5. Select the audio quality that you prefer. I recommended you to go for the highest quality but remember that it will take the longest time and also capture more storage.
6. Now Highlight the AAC songs Format that you want to convert into MP3.
7. Go to “File” > “Convert” > “Create MP3 Version.”
Now the system will take some time to complete the conversion so you will have to wait. and you will see the newly converted song to the original AAC file.
In another way, you can use the Apple Music App to convert the iTunes songs to MP3. The steps for conversion are almost the same as the methods that I mentioned above.
Remember one thing in mind most of the songs are copyrighted and protected under DRM encryption. it means that you cannot make any editing to these songs. but you can use a third-party audio converter to convert your songs into mp3 format. For example, you can use the MediaHuman Audio Converter tool. Basically you can use the MediaHuman Audio Converter tool to convert your songs to other formats including MP3 and also it is free to us, which means that you don’t need to pay for anything.
hope your friends liked this article and now you will not face any problems while converting AAC Format to mp3 format. If you have read this article completely then you must have come to know How To Convert iTunes Songs into MP3 Format.
Thanks to the friends who have read this article. In this article, we have mentioned different ways to convert your AAC Format Audio in a very simple way. We have tried our best, but still, if you have any questions or doubts regarding this post, then definitely ask us by commenting. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.