So hello guys if you are looking for Best Video Editing Apps for Android then if you landed in right place here we are going to share the best Video Editing Apps for Android.
Because all of these apps that I have told about here are all the Best Android Video Editing App and each one has its own unique features. Such as removing Video Background, applying Text, Effect on Video, Combining 2 or 3 videos together, and many more features, all these Android apps can be downloaded from the Google play store so you can download and check yourself.
According to me, this is the best time to learn a new technique and video editing is a better technique. Which can help a lot in moving your career. If you are a student, you can learn to edit the videos on mobile from home through the apps mentioned here and share your videos on platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Helo, and Instagram.
Best Video Editing Apps for Android
You must have saw many of the videos where there are better effects such as slow motion, zoom, if you want to make such videos on your smartphone then you can use all these apps. Some of these apps are paid and some are free but you can use all apps for learning for free.
We all know that due to COVID-19 there is a lockdown in our country and all schools, colleges are closed and this is the best chance to use time in you, and still, there is no better situation. It is possible that you will have to stay at home for more time, in such a situation, you also have to keep in mind that if you want to end this epidemic quickly, then you should follow the rules given by the government. So let’s take a quick look at these Best Video Editing Apps for Android.
1. Power Director
Many of you must have used Cyberlink PowerDirector on your PC. If you do not know, then let me tell you that PowerDirector is a very Famous Video Recording & Video Editing Software for PC. Now it has also made an Android App of its own so that people can edit videos on their phones very easily.
If you want to make a video for YouTube or want to learn video editing on mobile. So this is the best app for you because in it you will get all the features that a Video Editor should have. for example.
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution*
- Produce fast forward or slow motion videos with speed adjustment
- Fix shaky cam footage with a video stabilizer
- Produce eye-catching intros with animated titles
- Experiment with quirky audio effects in voice changer
- Replace background with green screen editor by using chroma-key
- Create spectacular double exposure effects from video overlays and blending-modes
- Upload straight to YouTube and Facebook and share with friends
2. Viva Video Editor
Viva Video Editor is a Professional Video Editor that comes with all great editing features like cut video, edit video with music, edit video for youtube, add stickers to video, add text/title to video, and so on.
Viva Video Editor is a top free video editing apps it helps you easily edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc. you can Download Viva Video Editor to edit video with music & photo!
Now lets us know the some best Key features of this apps:
– Provide a wide variety of video editing features, such as cut, crop, merge, reverse, copy, paste, and more.
– Edit videos with transitions, edit video with music, combine video clips, make video longer.
– Many video editing effects: transitions to connect clips smoothly, glitch video effect. Free video editing app & PRO video editor with music, photo, and text.
– Overlay custom clips or photos to your video. Pro multi-layer editing app.
3. Flimora Go Video Editing App
FlimoraGo is a Complete Video Editing Package tool. This is the best video editing software for phones. In this apps, you will find all the tools that should be in a Video Editing App. But you can use its full features only by purchasing a subscription. If you use its free version, then Wondershare Watermark will show on your Edited Video.
FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. With this video editor, making memes, creating video with photo, picture, music, sticker and sound effect is easy and fun,edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter etc.
4. Video collage
Often all of you must have seen on Facebook, Instagram, many videos are linked together. If you also want to edit the same video from your mobile phone, then you download the Video Collage Mix App, in this, you can set many videos in one frame or different frames and play them together.
With Video Collage Maker, we can mix and merge our multiple videos and photos together, we can also add music/audio, add text and stickers. we can Create a collage video and share with your friend.
Video Collage Maker’s features:
- Mix and merge multiple videos together.
- Mix and merge videos and photos together.
- Mix and merge audios from videos.
- Create an acapella video by merge multiple videos.
- Add additional music and merge it into the video.
- Preview the individual video.
- Preview multiple audios, you can listen to multiple audios together and adjust length and volume.
- Adjust the border width of template layouts.
- Add text or stickers to the video.
kinemaster the best apps for video. I have been using this app for a long time. I personally use this app for my video editing. it is also the same as filmoraGO Means if you use its free version you will see a watermark of Kinemaster, to remove this watermark you have to buy its premium subscription. KineMaster makes video editing fun on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster makes it easy to edit videos with lots of powerful tools, downloadable content, and much more.
Friends, here this post is about the Best Video Editing Apps for Android 2021. If you want to do video editing from the phone, then according to your video, you can use a Video Editing App in it, it is all the best Video Editing App for any Android Phone if you have any question or suggestion You can comment