There have been many incidents of fake SIM card issuance through The fake document. According to a report recently, The telecom companies like Airtel, jio, Vodafone, and Idea had blocked the SIM cards of thousands of subscribers because of fake documents. Apart from this, There have been also many incidents of issuing SIM Card using someone’s Document without knowing them. To avoid such types of scams, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has recently launched a website called TAFCOP (The Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection) which allows you to Check the List of SIM Card Registered with Your Aadhaar card.
Through Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection website users will be able to check the details of all SIM cards linked to their Aadhaar cards. Not only this but you can also deactivate or removed the Sim card which is issued from your Aadhar card without your permission. So here in this post will share with you on this website How to Check The List of SIM Card Registered with Your Aadhaar card and how you can remove unknown sim cards issued without your permission and discontinued numbers from the list. Now let’s get started on it.
The function of TAFCOP
Asi already mentioned that this website was launched by DoT (Telecom Department) which allows you to provide details about all SIM cards allotted with your Aadhar card. Currently, this facility has been started for users living in Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Rajasthan, and Telangana. But you don’t need to worry because Soon, this facility will be available to all users of every state.
How to Check the details OF sim Card
- First of all, open the TAFCOP website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- Now you need Enter your mobile number in the box and at the home page, click on Request OTP.
- Note that you have to enter the same mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar card.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your phone.
- Now enter OTP in the and click on Submit Button.
- After this, you can see all the numbers allotted with your Aadhar card.
How to delete the registered number from the Aadhar card?
If you will see there a number in this list, which is stopped or not in use or use or you have not issued it, then you can also remove that number from here. For this, once again follow the TAFCOP website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in. Then Sign in to the portal by entering OTP that you will receive in your mobile number. After login, you will see a list of numbers.
- Below every number appear in this list, you will see three Dot just click on it and Choose- ‘This is not my number‘, ‘Not required‘.
- If given numbers is not yours, then you have to choose This is not my number option.
- If you have turned off the number then select the option of Not required.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to remove the number from the list which is not yours.
So this article is all about How to Check The List of SIM Card Registered with Your Aadhaar card and How to delete the registered number from the Aadhar card? I hope you liked this article and now you will not face any problems. We have tried our best to clear your doubt, but if you have any questions or doubts regarding this post, then definitely ask us by commenting. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.