If a person put his own bad photo, then he is an Aadhaar card photo everyone wants to somehow update a good photo Aadhaar card because Aadhaar has to be shown everywhere and every person feels the worst. is. In such a situation, why would we not be told how to Change Aadhaar Card Photo?
And in this way, any person can change the photo of their Aadhaar card and update the new good looking photo. Earlier this method was very complex but UIDIA (Unique Identification Authority of India) has made this task easy and now any Aadhaar holder can book appointments to update the photo by themselves.
Earlier, for making a small change in the Aadhaar card, you had to spend 200 to 300 rupees and work from a third-party service center, which did not guarantee that the photo would be updated or not, but now it is not so. Any person can request for Change Aadhar Card Photo online and we are going to give information about How you can Change Aadhar Card Photo Online?
How to Change Aadhar Card Photo
Aadhaar card is now an important part of our life and without it we cannot do any government work. In such a situation, you have an old photo that does not look good and you want to update the Aadhaar photo, so UIDIA has made a way of this. So that any person who has a base.
They can request to change their photo and there are two ways for this, one way is to go to the nearest Aadhaar center and change your photo by paying a fee of Rs. 50 and secondly request you to change the photo through self-service portal For and for this all work will be done through post and you will have to send the details to UIDAI Regional Office.
Here we know about both the methods so that whatever you find easy and right, you can update the old photo of your Aadhaar using that method and place a fresh photo.
Change photo in Aadhaar card through POST: (Photo change in Aadhaar through POST)
- First of all, download the Aadhaar Card Update Correction from the Aadhaar Card Official website.
- Now fill this form carefully and fill in whatever information was asked correctly, otherwise the photo will be updated and some other information will be changed.
- After filling the form, go to the regional office of the nearest UIDAI.
- Write a letter to change the Aadhaar card photo here.
- Along with a Self attested photo attach form with which you want on the newly updated basis.
- Now send the form and letter to the UIDAI office and send it through the post.
- Your photo will be changed in one to two weeks and you can check it online from the UIDAI website.
These are the two ways by which any person can change his old photo and update the new photo on the basis of Aadhaar. Similarly, there is also a way to change the Aadhaar register phone number. By the way, the situation of changing the photo is for everyone and I have requested to see how long it changes because there is hardly anyone whose photo has come right.
Change the photo from the nearest center: (change in Aadhaar card through nearest center)
- First of all, go to the official website of UIDAI and.
- Now go to My Aadhaar Menu and click on Book An Appointment option.
- Select your city from and click on proceed to book appointment button.
- Enter your phone number in the Update Aadhaar option and verify OTP.
- Confirm appointment booking.
- You will get an Appointment for the nearest Aadhaar Center, go to the Aadhaar Center that you received your Appointment date.
- Here, collect a fee of Rs 50 and all the information related to Aadhaar, such as you have to change the photo and give the information related to the mobile number and fingerprint verification.
- Your Aadhaar photo will be changed and after a few days you will get a new card again and if you want, you can download Aadhaar online.
Hope you have liked the information here and you will update your old photo and change the Aadhaar card photo and if you feel that there is a problem then you will get the information from the service center and in the comment we can help you with this but For this, you should share the post and make it available to as many people as possible.