We all know that How technology has become an essential part of our life. In this era of this technology making videos from smartphones is common nowadays and for the editing of video, it is also very necessary to Transfer A Video From Android To PC.
Methods to Transfer A Video From Android To PC
So in this article, We will share Some Popular methods to transfer A Video From Android To PC. So keep reading these Articles and you will get all your
answer related to transferring a video from phone to PC by using both the Online And Offline methods.
Transfer Using Google Drive
If you want to transfer a video from android to PC then you can use Google drive. Google Drive allows us to transfer a file online greater than 25MB,
you can use Google Drive to send video On a PC. The best thing about Google Drive is that it is free for everyone. if you have Goole Account then you can use Google Drive Free of Cost. Google Drive provides Storage of 15GB which is free data storage. If you can pay then you can also expand this storage up to 5TB. It is very easy to upload a file to Google just follow the steps given below:
1. First Open the Google Drive app on your device. If you haven’t installed Google Drive then simply, you can get this app from Google Play Store. After Installing just Sign in to your account, or create a new account if you have no Account.
2. Now Click on the “+” icon Present in the lower right corner of Your screen.
3. Here You will see the popup menu, click on the “Upload” option.
4. Look for the file that you want to send to your PC. You can access your phone’s file menu by clicking on the three vertical lines present in the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Select the file you want to upload. After selecting the file it will automatically start uploading the file. When your file will upload successfully you will see the uploaded file on your Google Drive menu.
6. Now Visit Google Drive on your PC.
7. Here you have to find the file that you have uploaded from your mobile phone. After finding that particular file after right-click on it.
8. Click on the “Download” option from the pop-up menu.
So this is the method by which you can Transfer A Video From Android To PC via Google Drive.
Transfer file Using Email
If you want to share The file using Gmail or yahoo then you can share the video via mail. Remember that depending You can only send a video less than 25 MB Because generally email providers like Yahoo and Gmail have a limit of 25MB. Sharing videos via email is very easy and you don’t have to go through the problem of signing up for online file storage. So If the size of your video is less than 25 MB then you can transfer your file via email by doing the following:
1. First of all you need to open the browser that you use. in my case I am using Chrome. You can use any browser.
2. After that Open the folder where you keep all your video clips. You can directly use your phone’s file browser.
3. Navigate the video clip that you want to transfer to your PC and click and long-press the file.
4. Now A popup menu will appear in front of you. You will get many the share option. This icon will look like three dots. Now click on Share Button.
5. After clicking on the Share option You will get various options.
6. Here you need to select an email provider like Gmail or Yahoo. in my case I am using the Gmail app. Also, make sure that you have an account for using mail otherwise, you will not get that option to share the video with the mail.
7. Click on the allowed access If prompt.
8. Now you have to enter the same Email address on both the “To” and “From” option.
9. Write any short message in the “Subject:” text box and click the On Send Button to send the Email.
10. Now open your same email address account on your PC and then download the file that you have shared in your Gmail.
Transfer Using Bluetooth
1. Click on the Window or “Start” button on your PC.
2. After that Click on the “Settings” icon.
3. Now click on “Devices” From the settings menu.
4. On the left menu, click on “Bluetooth and other devices.”
5. Don’t forget to Toggle On Bluetooth.
6. Now Open Setting On your android device.
7. Just Enable Bluetooth and then find your PC name under “Available Devices.”
8. After finding Your PC Name just click on it and you will get a Bluetooth pairing request, and tap “OK”
9. You will see a request on your PC from Your Android Device that your mobile phone wants to connect, then click on the “Pair device” option.
10. Now you can share your videos directly to your PC via Bluetooth.
So This is the way how you can share your video to your PC From android via Bluetooth.
Thanks to Everyone who has read this article. In this article, we have explained How To Transfer A Video From Android To PC in detail. We have tried our best to give you complete information, but, if you have still any questions, doubts, or suggestions regarding this post, feel free to ask us in the comment section. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
If you liked this information and found it useful, then share it with your other friends on social media as well, and for more such new information Keep visiting this site.